Sunday 31 August 2014

My hands feel strange, and my Mum stops by.......

After the recent happening, when my chest became all filled up with a huge loving warmth, (which I wrote about in the previous blog) several things have happened. Firstly, as I thought I would, I felt irritable and unbalanced for a day or so. This happens when the energy of body changes as life lessons are learnt, which is similar to having an intervention from the medical profession. I have had many lessons to learn in this lifetime, some of them I have been successful with, but others still need to be learnt. I would not have it any other way. Not to have any lessons to learn would mean that the person is perfect in every way, and that I doubt I shall ever be! So, I felt not quite right in myself, and I took my bad humour out on my husband, although quickly realised what I was doing and why I was doing it, and lit a candle to ask for Universe for help. If I had made a healing meditation as soon as I woke up on the day after the 'event' then I would have not been so grotty in temperament. I am my own worst enemy sometimes.

In my previous blog I did say that I was looking forward to finding out what changes there would be both to my personal self and to my spiritual self after the energies of my heart underwent the transformation experience. The first thing I have noticed is that when I hold my hands open during channelling absent healing was that the palms of my hands felt different, as if there was a great force there. It was surprising, and quite strange. I don't know what this change means, but hopefully it is significant for my healing work, that I can help people more deeply, which would be good. I have not as yet held my hands open towards myself, so that I can receive healing as well, because I don't feel quite brave enough yet, but I will, probably later on today. I shall let you know how I get on. 

So, it would seem that the ability to channel healing has improved, but once I have tried it on myself then I shall definitely know. If this has happened then it would have been worth all those weeks and weeks of self learning which was attached to this particular life lesson.  

I don't know if this related or not, but last night my mum stopped by to say 'hello' and give me a hug. It was in my dreams that she came, something she would have to do if she wanted to visit because she doesn't have a body anymore. (Mum died over a year ago) She was never a demonstrative mum, so it was nice that she put her arms around me and gave me a real proper mum-type cuddle. And I said to her "Where are your angel's wings?", and she said, "Oh they are there, just behind me!" I don't know why I asked that question, but because it is something I would not ask, it verifies for me that it was her soul which had visited me rather than being something out of my imagination. I remained quite stunned about this visit of hers, and also greatly moved by the love I felt coming from her as she hugged me. 

And so I must move on into my day. If you would like to receive absent healing, then please email me. I channel healing every day, and I would feel it a privilege to add your name to either the Absent Healing List ( as long you don't mind your name being public although it is first name only) or, if you would prefer, I could put you in my Absent Healing Book. I never remove names after they are written on either list, so you will be linked to the healing energies of the Universe for ever after. 

In love and light,

Vx



5 comments:

  1. It is getting late here and after a rather emotional day...I need to come back tomorrow and take my time reading this most interesting post. You seem to put your heart right out there...so few like you. Please..put me in your healing book. Also my daughter Dawn. Dawn Dancing Free. My name is Ramona Lilliann and I am called Mona. Just being here is a peaceful feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mona, bless you, and of course I shall put you and your daughter in the healing book. I am glad that visiting with me helped give you peace, and hope that that peacefulness continues for you. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ... i stumbled on your website quite by chance ... but i suppose it was meant to be. It's lovely reading your posts ... have bookmarked the page. I recently started listening to the Universe ... Please would you put me and my daughter in your healing book - my name is usha and my daughter's name is aranya. Thank you and God bless !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Usha, and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment to this blog. I am glad that you have started to listen to the Universe, because it will change your way of thinking about you, your loved ones, and everyone else around you.
    I shall put you and your daughter on my home healing list, and also on the Aspects of Self healing list.
    I wish you well, and hope that you find your way towards a better future for yourself and your family. If I can be of any help, then please email me at veracoe@aspectsofself.com.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vera - I'm struggling with accepting/adapting to becoming disabled through MS, and would appreciate you adding me to your list.

    Best,

    Su

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have found this post interesting, and if you have the time I would love for you to leave a comment, but it is alright if you don't have time to do so and thankyou for visiting anyway.