Monday 3 February 2014

Calling to the girls

We have two rottweiller girls puppies. They are now nearly a  year old, and lovely gentle creatures, unless they are having a romp which can sometimes get quite rough. But they are quiet by nature for most of the time.

Yesterday they went away, took themselves off, went for a jolly romp, who knows where, we did not. We searched locally for several hours, but eventually stopped. They were nowhere around, of that we were sure. With heavy hearts we thought them gone for good.

And then it came into my mind to light a candle for their wellbeing, and to hope that the Universe would bring them back home. I coupled that with mind calling to Maz, the more sensitive of the two girls, and the one who visited me in my dreams a while ago.

So what I did was focus first on visualizing her sitting beside me having a loving, then I felt my mind do a connection with her mind. And then I put across the thought to 'come home'. I kept repeating this, but not wilfully, as in demanding her to return, nor did I show anger towards her and her sister for running off. I just let my thoughts stay soft, repeating 'Come home, Maz, come home'. And then I felt her turning round, hearing me. I did not do the same with Blue. I don't think I have the same mind connection with her, but I didn't try anyway. I wish I had done.

I kept busy for the rest of the day, then night came. Late evening, and nearly bed time. A bark sounded outside. The girls were back! It was nearly 10 pm. They were as pleased as anything to be back, and so were we. But it was Maz who seemed the most upset by her outing, and needed a lot of hugs to settle down. Blue went straight to bed.

And now Maz has become a changed dog. There is a greater energy between us, a bonding. Perhaps if I had talked to Blue in my mind, then there would be a greater bonding between her and me, but Blue is very much a free spirit, and it would have been her who encouraged Maz to go out into the World. I need to work on the energy of Blue, to bring her closer to us. Perhaps this would stop her need to go away.

Mind talking often happens, but not initiated wilfully by myself. What normally happens is that the Universe clicks on the link between me and somebody else, and then streams through whatever words are needed to help that person along their pathway. This was the first time I had made a mind connection with any other living soul. I would never make a mind connection with another human being. I could, but it would feel like manipulating that person to do my will, and that is not the right way. Sending out healing thoughts is the right way, mind connections are not.

So the girls are home, and this morning I remembered to thank the Universe for bringing them back safely. Last night I was too tired to do so, which was remiss of me as I then went on to have a bad night's sleep, which could have been avoided if I had taken the time to thank the Universe and clear all negative energies away from me, which had been encouraged to build up around me by our concern for the girls. Other things which happened during the day also contributed to the stress, such as a neighbour visiting who had flat in energies, an incoming email which had been upsetting,  and one of our sheep who was found to have twisted a strand of wire round both of her back feet which had cut circulation to one foot. Just one of those days which were busy with difficulties and me not making time to reiki each situation as it came along so that they did not build up so much stress that  my energies started going down a hole.

People have often said to me that it must be wonderful to be psychically sensitive, and to often have close communication with the Universe. I would agree. But the downside is the need to pay close attention to those specific energies of mine which allow this connection. Sometimes I don't. I know that I have written about this before, and no doubt I shall be writing it again in the future.

But, on the upside, mind connection brought home our girls.

In love and light

Vx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have found this post interesting, and if you have the time I would love for you to leave a comment, but it is alright if you don't have time to do so and thankyou for visiting anyway.