Saturday 7 December 2013

Blocking naughty thoughts...

'The Lord will make straight my way', that is what I am saying to myself as we now journey on into the time of not having an income. And the Universe is saying back to me 'One door closes, another opens', and this is for both myself and my partner. It's scary stuff, not knowing where our income is going to come from. Trust, that is what we now have to do. It is difficult not to argue with each other as tensions float between us about the future, and this is when I repeat the mantra of 'The Lord will make straight my way'. 

Mantras are useful is times such as these. When the mind is cluttered up with worries. When one does not know what is to be. When one's natural instinct for survival continually pulls one down to the lower self, pushing the lovely higher self into the background. When fear about failure lies heavy within the mind. It is a struggle. This is when the higher self needs to be the stronger, confident, self. And yet those fears and worries do not let this self have room to speak, unless we find time to make the space to be quiet enough so that the Universe can connect and help us. 

I take the Universe for granted. I have slipped out of making the effort to make time for the connection between us. I really must make more effort to find a quiet time each day so that my higher self can become the more powerful self. Writing this blog is helping me to do this. My lower self does not let me write. I want to write. Therefore I must encourage my higher self to be me. 

Mantras are short sentences of only a few words long, and they are repeated over and over again, so that a rhythm is set up. Om mani padme hum. That is one of the popular mantras, and an Internet search will give you the info about what those words mean. For me, this particular mantra is all about the sound of the words, listening to the way in which they resonate within my body, that is what I focus on. But this mantra needs for me to be sitting in a quiet place. It is not a mantra to be used when I am busy and need to get things done. For such times I use mantra's like 'All good is coming to me', or 'The Lord will make straight my way'. 

So when I am doing my daily work and my lower self is taking the opportunity to try and fill my mind with worrisome thoughts, I push away those unhappy thoughts by repeating over and over to myself those two mantras. Chanting, that is what I suppose I am doing, but as I go about my work, giving my mind something to else to focus on instead of it working its way down the list of worries. 

Mantras are also useful to end the day with. To go to sleep with one of these mantras being quietly said within my mind always ensures a positive me when I get up in the morning. If I can't be bothered to do this, and instead let worrisome thoughts sit in my head, then I shall wake up to those thoughts and feel worn out before I even get out of bed. Repeating a mantra over and over again as I go to sleep makes sure I have energy to start the day. 

I have been forgetting to do this. 

I did not know what I was going to write about as I started this new posting, and several times I deleted what I had written because the words did not seem to be going anywhere. And then I found myself heading towards the subject of mantras and I was reminded of their value. I think, dear reader, that the Universe had a hand in giving me this reminder!

I woke up at two this morning, my head waking me up by being full of nonsense worries. It is now three. I shall now go back to bed and fill my head with a positive mantra. 

But before I go, I have just been reminded about the 'Om.....' mantra. I can't use this when I not under quiet conditions. It is a very powerful mantra, and puts me into direct attunement with the energies of the Universe. I had forgotten that it does so. I have just done a chant of a few 'Oms......' and immediately my lower chakras went into a recharge. It feels very strange when this happens. Like a blast of toothache, but not in my physical self but in my energy fields. I suppose the closest sensation would be to when one is having an orgasm, but this is not sexual, although is still tingling. 

And as I have carried on with 'Om........' my breathing has deepened, and now I feel a pulling in of energy through my breath, and then the word 'Done' was just been said to me, so I know that the powers that be must have just readjusted my energies. 

It is a strange thing, experiencing this and writing it down at the same time, but perhaps it might help others to feel comfortable should they have the same experience. There are not many books which say that being in a state of receiving healing through the lower chakras is similar to having an orgasm, and that it was 'Om....' which triggered off this flow of healing. 'Om.....' does work in a similar way on all the other chakras. As I say, it is a powerful mantra and cannot be said while one is vacuuming the floors of one's home. Instead, I chant 'All good.....' or 'The Lord.....' They always work. All I have to do is remember to say them when my mind is being naughty with me.

Vx

PS. Have been given the thought to do more writing about 'Om....' so shall do this in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have found this post interesting, and if you have the time I would love for you to leave a comment, but it is alright if you don't have time to do so and thankyou for visiting anyway.