Friday 29 November 2013

A tipple of wine

So I went back to bed yesterday. Couldn't get connected with the healing energies of the Universe via reiki because the palpitations were overwhelming my ability to get connected. The only thing for it was to go to bed, and focus on getting some deeper healing into me by going to sleep. 

Still did not seem to work. But what did happen was that Lester joined me for a warm up, it being a very cold day, and we had a chat. It was a big chat. And it was decided that we are both under megga stress at the moment and need to offload some of that stress. And the most stressful things we do is working for other people, me with my readings, and Lester with his computer work for an office in the UK. But they are our main source of income. They are also work we do not need to be doing. Why? Because we have the opportunity to move forward with our farm and to make Labartere into a temporary stop over place for people who need healing, that is what is in our hearts, but we need to do some off loading, this is what we are finding hard to do.

It is easy to get stuck in a rut, especially when staying in that rut means an income will come in. And yet the walls of that rut can eventually become quite, quite, suffocating, so that staying in the rut becomes a major stressor. But still we stay enclosed in that rut, in the known ways of doing things, on the reliance on money, afraid to take up other opportunities which, on the face of it, may or may not provide the money to live. And so we eventually become ill, as our bodies start reacting to the mental pressures of living a life, and a lifestyle, which is not suitable for our true selves. 

And so Lester and I have reached this stage when the stressors are making us ill. He is having chest pains, and I am having palpitations. Time to sort things out. What are our stressors: the renovation of the house which is not a real stressor really, just needs our time. What about the farm, but that is in our hearts so, again, is not a real stressor because it gives us so much back. But the Universe brought us to this place, so why not ask the Universe what to do. Because the energies of the Universe have to stand back sometimes, so that we are brought to the point of having to make our own decisions. They are like the best of parents, helping when necessary, but standing back so that the child can continue to learn and grow. 

And so the Universe, I think, is standing back, waiting for us to take those decisions. And what are those decisions? For Lester to let go of his association with the UK company, which will mean letting go of his dependance on the income it provides. For me, to let go of giving readings for people, which always tires me, and never leaves me feeling as if I have done a good job of channelling advice and guidance from the Universe. (There are reasons why this is so, which I shall not go into here). 

And the solution: for Lester to give in his notice. For me, to say no to people who want readings. This would free up our time to work on the house and farm, so that we can feed us and those who hopefully will come and stay here. 

This is the outcome of our family pow wow yesterday. 

Will we follow through? Well I have already refused several requests for readings, and Lester has written, but not emailed, his notice. So we are on the way. 

But it might seem unkind of me to not want to help people by giving readings, but I can help people more by continuing to build a portfolio of books,meditation tapes and videos, because it will mean that people who want to self help will connect with me, and not those who want to know what their future holds without any thought at all of helping themselves to get the best for themselves. More than that, for a long time I have been feeling that the powers that be are wanting me to divert away from this type of work, but have kept on channelling through me anyway. "Nudging me" that was has just been said clairaudiently. "but not wanting to give you a strong direction yet, although we would have given you a definite 'stop' to the voice channelling if you were still continuing to do so by the end of this year." Bless them. 

Oh dear, I am off loading to you, aren't I! Anyway, after that pow wow we both felt that our load had lightened. I am confident that the Universe will provide whatever money we need to have, and that the way will continue to be shown. It has so far, and there is no reason to think that we shall be abandoned. The constancy of the Universe is something to have respect for, it is a rock solid constancy, never waivers, never diminishes. It is us human beings which doubt, and lack the constancy of trust, both towards each other and the Universe.

But the palpitations continued anyway, even after the healing sleep, and pow wow. I  plodded on through the day, and went out for a trip to the local wine brewers to get Lester his drop of wine. A sip of the new season's white wine....and the palpitations suddenly stopped! 

And so I must close off this blog entry. I trust that the Universe will continue to help and guide us, providing that I continue to listen to them. I shall miss reading for people, but only because it has made me feel connected to the energies of the Universe, but it has become a non-viable pathway now, so I wait with interest to see what the Universe comes up with next, because when one door closes another one will always open. Remember that. If you are also in a rut and want things to change, then expecting change to come along is foolish unless you realise that accepting the opportunity for change will take courage. Sink or swim? Of course you will swim, providing you keep listening to your inner voice through which the powers that be speak to you. 

I still feel a bit wobbly in self, but I am confident that I did receive deep body healing yesterday, and that within twenty four to forty eight hours I shall feel better. I have no palpitations, although feel tight across the throat and upper chest, so my upper heart energies are under change. During the self healing yesterday I did clairvoyantly see a sort of cracking effect on what looked like a sheet of glass, so I was being told to keep going and that those blocked energies will shift. 

Sending you peace and love this day, and thankyou for taking the time to read these words. 
Vx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have found this post interesting, and if you have the time I would love for you to leave a comment, but it is alright if you don't have time to do so and thankyou for visiting anyway.