Tuesday 11 March 2014

Post healing session

Last night was the Monday night healing circle with Home to Heart. Only at the appointed time of 7.30 GMT, which was 8.30 in my part of the world (France) I was otherwise diverted by my husband, so I could not join in during the actual time. Not to worry, because I became connected with the group energy anyway.

From early afternoon I could feel the healing connection starting to build up, and although I could not actually sit down in a quiet place, I was aware in the back of my mind that the healing was happening, both coming in to me and going out from me. And then a voice said that the energy would drop down again at midnight. And I woke up in the middle of the night and it was as if a shower of light came down on me.

But today I am all zonked out, which often happens when one has had a bout of healing. All I want to do is sleep, and indeed I did just that at mid day today. So did my husband, who is also feeling zonked out!

And this is when I need to patient and not try to gallop about as I normally do, doing jobs here and there and everywhere. Rest, that is what I need to do.
'For six days' the Universe has just said. Oh dear, that is a long time to feel zonked out, and 'You need the rest,' is what is coming back to me. Not easy, for someone as busy as me. To rest seems such a waste of time!
'Well you can't move forward until you have this rest' is what has just been said.
Yes well........

I am hoping to start a healing circle in my part of the world, taking place on the first Wednesday of the month, with a friend of mine. I am in region 65700 of France, and she is in the next door region. Will let you know more soon....

Meanwhile, taking strides forward in life sometimes requires a re-grouping of one's self,  which I suppose is happening for me at the moment. So if you also have a feeling of being zonked out, and you have recently asked the Universe for help or healing, then know that you soon will be on the move in your life, and be glad for the time of rest which must happen first.

Vx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your recent visit to my world. I hope you are feeling charged again to continue with your healing energies. May the light always surround you to keep you aglow. Happy Spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, I hope that you are all aglow as well, and that you are feeling full of healing energy. Vx

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have found this post interesting, and if you have the time I would love for you to leave a comment, but it is alright if you don't have time to do so and thankyou for visiting anyway.